I like a universe that is created with deep lore embedded into it right from the start rather than adding things along as we go. Not only does it save the hassle of making sure that there are canonical but it is great to reduce the number of inconsistencies in a story.
I'm not dissing fantasy by the way. Fantasy in its own right has a different sense of greatness attached to it. To create a universe where you bend the laws of science and create a new set of laws is amazing. Unfortunately, it isn't my forte to create fantasy. I find it very challenging to maintain consistency and I have great respect for those who manage to do so.
I guess it is pretty self explanatory what I'm currently working on at the moment. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the Internet as readily as I would like as I'm away. At least there is something to look up on the Internet besides researching on coffees.
0 comments:
Post a Comment