1:37 AM
0

Ever since I've got a job, I've been focusing on coffee full time on and off hours. It has been a hectic two months so far but I've learnt so much during this period. It is exciting to know that I've come so far and there is so much more that needs to be done. Unfortunately, this leaves me little time to myself and what more on the project that I still haven't managed to come up with a name yet.

When things finally settle down a little more, I'll probably need to do some heavy editing with the amount of ideas that I've been thinking about for the project.

Everything seems to be happening at once and it is kind of insane actually. I like the intensity of it but every once in a while, I would really love to have a break or so.

Hopefully by the next time I blog, I'll be one of the few greats in the coffee industry. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment